Search

Thursday 22 June 2017

UPPER ECHELON.

We're basically half way through 2017 now and there's been so much new music released this year - a lot of trash tbh but some good tracks too! Albums from Drake, Kendrick, Joey Bada$$ to name a couple. Buuut with so many tracks released I thought I'd make a quick top 10 tracks of the year so far, remember this is only my top 10 so obviously there's gonna be some pretty big names that are gonna miss out. SO DON'T KILL ME JUST BECAUSE YOUR FAVOURITE TRACKS AREN'T IN THERE, choosing just 10 ain't easy you know. I'll leave the link to my choices down below so you can check em out too but tell me what you think should be on there too!

6lack - That Far
Bryson Tiller - Run Me Dry
Nav - Nav
French Montana + Swae Lee - Unforgettable
Lil Durk + Young Thug - No Love
Future - Mask Off
Logic + Alessia Cara + Khalid - 1-800-273-8255
Lil Uzi Vert - XO Tour Life
Childish Gambino - Redbone
Calvin Harris + Frank Ocean + Migos - Slide

(Before you say it, yes I know there's no Drake or Kendrick on there!)

https://open.spotify.com/user/sikanderhu/playlist/2tgBKgbKYaQWGAKg3Er9iv

No comments:

Post a Comment